Reviews and SEO: How do they work together?
On the 16th of September 2019, Google changed the review Rich Snippet guidelines which are outlined in this blog.
Here's what you need to know:
- SEO Service Review TrustBoxes no longer display Rich Snippet stars (this impacts service reviews from all providers, not just Trustpilot).
- Product Review SEO TrustBoxes and Google Seller Ratings (GSRs) aren't affected by this change.
- Company Profile pages on Trustpilot.com will still display Rich Snippet stars. If you'd like to find out more, please read Trustpilot's explanatory blog post.
The eternal pairing of reviews and SEO has always been the subject of scrutiny.
Do reviews help SEO?
How do they help SEO?
Do all reviews help SEO?
Watch our webinar recording below, and learn:
- How to make sure any reviews you collect are contributing to SEO
- How to make the most of your reviews in your marketing
- How to get more reviews
- How to measure the SEO benefit from your reviews.
Do you trust us with your inbox?
You should — we’ll pick out the latest articles,
industry reports, and webinars on review culture
and deliver them straight to your inbox.